- Deposit: To book your birthday a $125 will be required. The balance will be due the day of your party.
- Liability: Prior to the party, typically on the day of deposit, you'll sign a liability waiver that states our policies. Your guests will sign a party waiver for their children upon arrival to the party.
- ’Late to Leave’ policy: If party guests do not leave within 15 minutes of the party’s scheduled end time, you will be charged the $50 half hour rate.
- Cancellation: If a party is cancelled within three-weeks of the event, the party deposit becomes an account deposit on your account. It can be used for any purchases at piccadilly, but is not refunded. If the party is cancelled before the three-week point, we will refund your deposit in full.
- 24 Hour Guest Count Cancellation: If you have RSVP’s that cancel please notify us 24 hours in advance of the party, otherwise a $5 per no show child will be applied. (applies only in counts that exceed the package guest count). Conversely, if you end up having more kids turn up than what you had expected we will do our best to accommodate. We would add the package additional cost per child (less the cupcake cost, if applicable).
- Guest Food Orders: Guests are able to order most items from our menu or snack bar. It is up to you if you would like them added to your tab or paid for by guest separately. We will clarify that pre-party.
- During the party
- Attendees are asked to take shoes off in the playspace.
- Attendees are expected to be responsible for the children in the space. Our staff members will be there to facilitate party, crafts, setup & cleanup.
- Food is to be consumed at the tables either in the café or studio (not in play area)
- Damage to Space: Customer is responsible for damage to fixtures, product or furniture breakage during the event.
*If you would like to provide your own cake or cupcakes, let us know - we can make adjustments to any of our packages to better suit your needs. Please note, unless a surcharge is paid with the party package, piccadilly does not allow for outside food to be brought in for parties (or ever) with the exception of cakes, religious reasons, allergy-specific needs or baby food.